March 18, 2020 COVID-19 UPDATE
ATTENTION Residents, Tenants, Family, and Community Partners;
Congregational Home continues to take every effort to prevent any cases of the virus from entering our community! We appreciate everyone’s cooperation in following the safety guidelines put into place by Congregational Home per recommendations from the Department of Health Services and the CDC.
Our guideline includes:
- No Visitors – Please contact the Social Service or Life Enrichment teams for assistance in communication or use of skype or face time. Only exceptions will be for critical care situations. Our front door is locked and anyone entering must pass the screening, including temperature
- Essential caregivers from any outside partnering company are required to wear a face mask following their screening as an added precaution for our residents
- Active daily screening is being conducted on our residents and staff, including fever and respiratory symptoms
- No large group activities or dining - limited to under 10, along with social distancing
- All residents are asked to not leave our building for any social reasons
- Any resident or staff member to begin experiencing ANY symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, or new onset of shortness of breath, are instructed to please contact the nurse immediately and isolate yourself to NOT spread any infection with others. If you have visited us in the past 14 days and now have symptoms please alert us!
- If we don’t have your email address, please get it to us!
With this public health emergency of the COVID-19 affecting more people in our and surrounding counties, and the prediction of further spread, we are working hard in protecting the health and safety of our community members!
We know and agree this is frustrating and apologize for any inconvenience!
Thank you for your help in supporting our efforts!